Saturday 2 April 2016

Special card for Mum!!


Good morning my dears,  It's been a very long time since 
I made an A5 card and box but as this was a commission 
I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak and
show it as my  Design Team project for



&




 I used the beautiful House of Roses 12x12 paper pack from 
Lemoncraft.  Fussy cutting some of the butterfly's and flowers.
I also incorporated one of the labels from the labels sheet and
added it to the box along with die cut letters and a pretty pink
organza bow. 


The 3d flowers on the card were made using the
 same papers and my Spellbinders Rose die 
along with the leaf stamp and matching die from 
Heartfelt creations.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit. 
Wishing you all a wonderful Weekend.


Hugs 





1 comment :

  1. Hi Suzi what a stunning and gorgeous card I love the colours and the flower's are wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete